Terms and Conditions
By registering with this web site and publishing content you agree to the following conditions of use:
- This web site is a freely available repository of third-party educational resources related to integrating video into a class or a curriculum. This web site depends on the free contribution of references and entries in the form of resource identifiers and related annotations by the user community. By submitting these entries with references to educational resources the submitter transfers the right to edit, alter, manage and publish this information to the editor of this website.
- The editor declines responsibility for any offensive third-party content submitted by the submitter but will use its editorial rights in case of breaches of these conditions to take action by for instance removing entries which contain or link to offensive, adult or clear copyright-infringement content. The user community shares responsibility for reporting offensive, adult or copyright-infringed content to the editor by
- Flagging the entry (a feature that is not yet available)
- Mailing the editor the link with the reason why the user finds it offensive or irrelevant
By registering with this free service you agree that
- you commit to provide the user community with correct information such as web links and you ensure that there is appropriate reference to the relevant owners or authors of the resources to which you refer,
- you accept that the user community may adjust and update one another’s references and resources
- the availability of the knowledge you share with the user community of this repository through your published content (entries, comments) continues for the lifetime of this service. This includes the situation where you have withdrawn from using this service unless you delete such content (your own contributions) before withdrawing.
- any (personal) information you publish on your profile, in comments or in entries are published at your own discretion and the editor takes no responsibility for this content
ATiT commits to providing this service on a freely available basis to the user-community and ATiT will provide editorial support services to this service on behalf of the EduTubePlus project consortium for the duration of the EduTubePlus project. ATiT will continue to support this service in the same way once the EduTubePlus project is completed.
We commit that
- the private information you provide to the service upon registration can at any time be changed by you and will not be published without your permission or exchanged with third-parties beyond the normal confines of the EduTubePlus project work during the lifetime of the EduTubePlus project. Once the project is over, ATiT commits to a continuation of this policy of non-disclosure.
- the private information in the entry form option “personal reference” will only be visible to you as this is private to you (link to your external hard disk, private blog, password-protected Learning Management System)
- you have the possibility to opt-in /opt-out of any mails or communication the editor sends you to inform you of news, related opportunities and such
Prohibited behaviour or content
By registering with this free service you agree to
- refrain from submitting or referencing any offensive or adult content in your profile, entries or comments
- refrain from submitting or referencing any third-party content that is published without its author’s / authors’ consent
- commit to submitting or referencing content related to video and education
- not spam the community or post any advertisement-like content
You can, by breaking one of these rules of prohibited behavior or content, be corrected as the editor has the right to remove the concerned content or suspend your account in case of serious breaches.
Changes to these terms and conditions can take place at any time during the service lifetime, but will be published on the main page to inform you of these updates.
If you have any further questions for us, please contact the editor through the contact form and the editor will respond to you as soon as possible.